Vetmedin

  • Beverly Levine
    Message 1 of 39 , May 12 8:33 AM
      Hi Lyn,

      I was surprised to see you mention Vetmedin in your recent post.

      Some years back I had a dog with heart condition and joined the Congestive heart groups for dogs. Those in Europe were using Vetmedin and having wonderful success but it was not approved in this country.
      There was a Vet at the Specialty Vet Clinic herem who was doing a clinical trial on that...and told my vet it was the BEST thing out there...depending on what the dog had....but in my case...he didn't think it would be effective.
      However...my daughter located it in Canada...but never got to prove it's usage as her dog died shortly afterwards..

      So....if it's now approved in the US...that's wonderful!
      If your kitty is prescribe it....I hope it proves to be as helpful as others have found.
      Bev

    • gizziegizard
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 27
        Anybody here have their cat on vetmedin?