Vetmedin

  • Beverly Levine
    Message 1 of 37 , May 12, 2007
      Hi Lyn,

      I was surprised to see you mention Vetmedin in your recent post.

      Some years back I had a dog with heart condition and joined the Congestive heart groups for dogs. Those in Europe were using Vetmedin and having wonderful success but it was not approved in this country.
      There was a Vet at the Specialty Vet Clinic herem who was doing a clinical trial on that...and told my vet it was the BEST thing out there...depending on what the dog had....but in my case...he didn't think it would be effective.
      However...my daughter located it in Canada...but never got to prove it's usage as her dog died shortly afterwards..

      So....if it's now approved in the US...that's wonderful!
      If your kitty is prescribe it....I hope it proves to be as helpful as others have found.
      Bev

    • createpeace2
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 25, 2014
        Hi Jordan,
        I got the Vetmedin at Costco b/c I needed to start it right away. With member disc card it was lower. But I think Erika's suggestion is cheaper, or the price you found at Sam's Club. You could check Costco to compare.

        Cindy