Re: [feline-heart] Decreasing Lilli's Lasix

  • gran_patti
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2000
      thank you so much, you are just wonderful. So far, so good for her, This
      is the beginning of the third day on the reduced amounts and I really think
      that she is coping. I will hve to drop it again in a few days but I am so
      afraid of going to fast and sending her into pleural effusion again. It was
      touch and go about getting her back from the last time, Thank you Patti
      and Lilli
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2000
        All our positive thoughts are going your way. Did you look into the rutin or B6?
        Did you get to contact julinalf@...???? I know she has alot of helppful
        info.

        Homeopathic vets can be very helpful with thngs like liquid retention. We are
        thinking of you and Lilli alot.

        Purrs and pats,
        Max and Pum and Linda