Re: lynna

  • Lynna
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2001
      Sue,
      You are quite welcome. We light a candle still each night for Phillip
      right next to his ashes and with a photo of him on the table too. We
      also light a candle to pray for Sabrina and we always light a third
      for all our kitty friends in need. Somehow it helps. I use the scented
      candles from Glade and the smell is nice too....Isn't this just the
      worst thing in the world to go through? I am so sorry for you.
      Lynna

      --- In feline-heart@y..., shyskit@a... wrote:
      > hello,
      > i just read your articles about pet loss over the website. your
      suggestions
      > are very good and i have tried some of them like looking at photos,
      etc. i
      > have one more step to go thru and that is when i will be getting
      prissys
      > ashes on friday. i know that will be very hard. i plan on keeping
      them for a
      > while on top of the fireplace. thanks for all your help.
      sue L