Re:Input on Beta blockers

  • Emma
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2007
      Hello,

      My Ralphie is on 6.25 mg of Atenlol once a day. He has HCM with
      obstrustion, but totally asymptomatic. He was diagnosed 1 year and
      2 months ago, and has been on the meds that long, with no side
      effects whatsoever. Except that his heart rate has slowed to a
      theraputic level. He however, has not slowed down at all.

      Good luck to you,
      Emma