[FH] Re: Wellness

  • timbysmommy
    Message 1 of 9 , May 2, 2007
      I honestly can't remember what the sign said specifically, since I
      was checking out at the same time. But I got the impression that they
      were trying to convey that they had no relationship with menu. If the
      sign is there when I go again, I will ask for a copy of it.

      Linda and Li Li

      > Wellness uses Menu Foods and ANI for their canned food, but not for
      their dry food. If the sign posted said they didn't use Menu Food
      for their canned food, the sign was incorrect. Several of us have
      talked directly to people at the company and/or read information from
      Wellness and they have acknowledged using Menu Foods and ANI for
      their canned food.