Re: [FH] CATCARE: The Truth (maybe) about Wellness Canned

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      This is the statement from their website that threw me off -

      "EVO is the perfect supplement to raw and homemade diets. Or, as an alternative when this type of preparation may not be convenient or possible."

      It doesnt exactly say its safe to use alone, mention "supplementing" a raw diet or using when raw isnt possible? Oh well, I'm decided against it with all the fish, salt, etc not good for my FLUTD boy.