Re: [FH] OT: Feline CRF lists

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2007
      Yeah, we've been monitoring his phos count and luckily its been in the normal range since he crashed which is why we were sticking with Epakitin, plus he had low serum calcium and the extra was good for him...but I've also got powdered alum hydroxide on hand too if/when it ever creeps up. Actually just went for tests last night, hopefully we get good results back again!