Re: [FH] Wellness, Felidae or EVO????????

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      Hi Amanda - I struggled with the same thing. My cats LOVE Felidae canned and although the rice is a downside, I like the other ingredients and its all human grade stuff, plus no association with Menu. I bought a can of Wellness chicken and they loved that too but thats when the recall happened and all this crap with Menu.

      Last night I took a look at the ingredients for Evo. I'm not impressed. There arent any different flavors, its like they mushed everything into 1 formula. I dont like all the fish ingredients because I've also got a FLUTD boy and none of that would be good for him. Seaweed, Apples, Salt? Not for a heart kitty or FLUTD kitty IMO.

      I would like to switch to Wellness grainfree someday, but until this recall gets more settled, we're sticking with Felidae canned Chicken and Rice. They've been on it since January and I'm (and kitties!) really happy with it.