Re: [FH] Re: Wellness

  • mfortner@att.net
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2007
      -------------- Original message from "timbysmommy" <timbysmommy@...>: --------
      > Hi all,
      >
      > FOr what it's worth, I saw a letter posted where I buy cat food. It
      > was from Wellness saying that they do not use menu foods and that
      > their food is safe. I hope so--I just started the cats on the dry
      > because I wanted grain free!

      Wellness uses Menu Foods and ANI for their canned food, but not for their dry food. If the sign posted said they didn't use Menu Food for their canned food, the sign was incorrect. Several of us have talked directly to people at the company and/or read information from Wellness and they have acknowledged using Menu Foods and ANI for their canned food.

      At one time, that information was posted on their web site.

      --
      Marge, Sugar, Spice (HCM), Creamsicle, Callie. and Sammy
      Bridge Kitties Felix and Oscar
      Message 2 of 9 , May 2, 2007
        I honestly can't remember what the sign said specifically, since I
        was checking out at the same time. But I got the impression that they
        were trying to convey that they had no relationship with menu. If the
        sign is there when I go again, I will ask for a copy of it.

        Linda and Li Li