Call to Eagle Pack foods

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      I called out there after reading their website - they identify several
      local sources and do not use the glutens in question. They do use
      Menu Foods and there are some occasional imports. They quality check
      every batch of food that is made for them.

      The rep that I talked to was very pleasant, honest and non defensive.