Rescue!!!

  • Bob Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      A close friend of mine was killed Tuesday afternoon. She owned 2 adult male neutered cats. One is a five year old Bengal named Pika and the second is a long haired orange domestic cat named Lou. I have promised her father that I would help find them both great forever homes. The Bengal has asthma but is otherwise healthy and was originally from Kent Bengals in Chicago. The orange cat I think is maybe 1.5 years old and is perfectly healthy. These cats are playmates and I would prefer that they go together. I can't keep them myself as I'm in an apartment with three cats already. Both cats are currently in northern Indiana, but the person who has them wants them picked up immediately. I plan on picking them up maybe Wednesday and bringing them back with me to Grand Rapids. If you are interested in rescuing these poor cats, please contact me privately. My friend loved these cats and I can't let them end up in a shelter.

      Thanks,

      Bob.