OT - PetFoodDirect discounts

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Since there are a lot of new members, I'm re-sending this message.

      I am registered with PetFoodDirect.com with 3 different e-mail addresses
      (not intentionally) so they send me a lot of discount offers. I keep a
      distribution list of people who want to receive off-list copies of those
      offers. If you're interested, please let me know and I will add you to my
      list. Contact me at susan@...

      That goes for anyone on the list who is interested!

      Current discount:
      13% using code ORDSC1099 Ends 4/30 at midnight ET

      Sue & Angel Pepper