RE: [feline-heart] lynna

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2001
      dear victoria,

      my heart goes out to you and kira. it sounds like you have been through a
      really hard time....i hope that you can find some solace knowing that kira
      is no longer suffering and in pain...you however will have to bear it in her
      stead and that is of course very hard. take comfort knowing that you did
      everything you could for her and she was lucky to have you to take care of
      her. i liked your idea of creating an object memorial with her ashes....i
      know how special that will be for you and also for kira when she realizes
      what you have done. i will keep you and kira in my thoughts and prayers.

      linda and the boys

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2001
        Sue,
        You are quite welcome. We light a candle still each night for Phillip
        right next to his ashes and with a photo of him on the table too. We
        also light a candle to pray for Sabrina and we always light a third
        for all our kitty friends in need. Somehow it helps. I use the scented
        candles from Glade and the smell is nice too....Isn't this just the
        worst thing in the world to go through? I am so sorry for you.
        Lynna

        --- In feline-heart@y..., shyskit@a... wrote:
        > hello,
        > i just read your articles about pet loss over the website. your
        suggestions
        > are very good and i have tried some of them like looking at photos,
        etc. i
        > have one more step to go thru and that is when i will be getting
        prissys
        > ashes on friday. i know that will be very hard. i plan on keeping
        them for a
        > while on top of the fireplace. thanks for all your help.
        sue L