Re: [feline-heart] lynna

  • Beth Argall
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2001
      I lost a kitty to CRF two years ago. After I brought his ashes home, I fully
      intended to place them in the garden and mark the spot with a pretty plant or a
      memorial stone. As it turned out, I just couldn't do it and they still sit on
      a shelf in my bookcase with his ID tags inside the box.

      Beth

      shyskit@... wrote:

      > hello,
      > i just read your articles about pet loss over the website. your suggestions
      > are very good and i have tried some of them like looking at photos, etc. i
      > have one more step to go thru and that is when i will be getting prissys
      > ashes on friday. i know that will be very hard. i plan on keeping them for a
      > while on top of the fireplace. thanks for all your help. sue L

    • Mike & Linda Irrgang
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2001
        dear victoria,

        my heart goes out to you and kira. it sounds like you have been through a
        really hard time....i hope that you can find some solace knowing that kira
        is no longer suffering and in pain...you however will have to bear it in her
        stead and that is of course very hard. take comfort knowing that you did
        everything you could for her and she was lucky to have you to take care of
        her. i liked your idea of creating an object memorial with her ashes....i
        know how special that will be for you and also for kira when she realizes
        what you have done. i will keep you and kira in my thoughts and prayers.

        linda and the boys

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2001
          Sue,
          You are quite welcome. We light a candle still each night for Phillip
          right next to his ashes and with a photo of him on the table too. We
          also light a candle to pray for Sabrina and we always light a third
          for all our kitty friends in need. Somehow it helps. I use the scented
          candles from Glade and the smell is nice too....Isn't this just the
          worst thing in the world to go through? I am so sorry for you.
          Lynna