Re: Tigger & Me

  • owenmac555@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 7:28 PM
      I found the site yesterday. I just spent the last 30 minutes typing
      our story and Tigger(or Dennis, as in "Dennis the Menace") stepped on
      one key and wiped it out. I will try again to post our intro
      tomorrow. I look forward to becoming a "regular".

      Yvonne

      --- In feline-heart@y..., "Helen" <helenandcats@n...> wrote:

      > Hi, Yvonne and Tigger and welcome (-:
      >
      > I don't recall seeing you post an intro or did I just miss it? i've
      got
      > rather behind lately. If you haven't introduced Tigger yet, please
      feel free
      > to do so; if you have, I'll go and check the archives (-:
      >
      > Helen, Harpsie, Indie, Karma (in quarantine), and Angels Tanya,
      George and
      > Thomas
      >
      > *************************************
      > Tanya's UK Feline Chronic Renal Failure
      Information Centre

      http://users.ouvip.com/tanya

      > > What a wonderful poem to remind us all how precious life is. I am
      > > constantly aware that I won't have Tigger here with me
      (physically)
      > > forever. Fortunately, he never gets tired of my affection.
      > >
      > > Yvonne McIntosh
      > > A New Member
      > >

      > > --- In feline-heart@y..., "Helen" <helenandcats@n...> wrote:
      > > > In light of Zellene's recent comments about the stress of living
      > > with heart
      > > > disease, I thought this poem I had in my files was rather
      fitting.
      > > Those who
      > > > still have your babies, please give them a hug *right now*.
      Those

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/