Re: [feline-heart] Decreasing Lilli's Lasix

  • JoWC123@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2000
      ((((((Lilli))))))

      Prayers for Lilli. Prayers for Lilli's Mom who is making such an effort to
      help.

      One of the things I did with Yoda and his failure was to count his
      respirations (usually twice a day) and keep a log as to respirations, when he
      got fluids and what his meds were. I also kept track of eating and pooping,
      which as you said is so difficult for kitties with failure. Then when we
      went to the vets we could tell how what we were doing was effecting his
      condition. I also learned how to count the heart rate, but Yoda had hyperT
      so that was important in his case.

      Hang in there, so far so good.

      Jo and the brown boys, Loki and angel Yoda
    • gran_patti
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2000
        thank you so much, you are just wonderful. So far, so good for her, This
        is the beginning of the third day on the reduced amounts and I really think
        that she is coping. I will hve to drop it again in a few days but I am so
        afraid of going to fast and sending her into pleural effusion again. It was
        touch and go about getting her back from the last time, Thank you Patti
        and Lilli
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2000
          All our positive thoughts are going your way. Did you look into the rutin or B6?
          Did you get to contact julinalf@...???? I know she has alot of helppful
          info.

          Homeopathic vets can be very helpful with thngs like liquid retention. We are
          thinking of you and Lilli alot.

          Purrs and pats,
          Max and Pum and Linda