RE: [feline-heart] Spud is an angel

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 1:01 PM
      dear rachel,

      my heart goes out to you and mark . i hope you can find some comfort in
      knowing that he is no longer suffering....i will lite a special candle
      tonite for spud and remind bigger, sillie, gray and the bear cat to give him
      a special welcome at the bridge.....he will be so happy there; free from
      pain and suffering and waiting to welcome you one day.....

      you and mark are in my thoughts and prayers. i am so sorry for your loss.

      linda and the boys

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 3:28 PM
        Dear Rachel and Mark,
        I am so sorry for your loss of your Beloved Spud. I know the pain you
        are feeling as do many of us here on the group. Someone said recently of
        something they had read, "Memory comforts, tears heal, and love lives
        forever". Spud will forever be in your hearts.
        Love, Voula.