spud

  • shyskit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      hello,
      i am very sorry to hear about spud. i just lost my cat prissy not long ago
      and i know how you feel. but just think, spud is happy and healthy again, and
      no longer suffering, running and playing again at the bridge. he had awesome
      parents to take care of him, and i'm sure he knew that. i know how much you
      will miss him, and i know it hurts. feel free to e-mail me if you wish at
      shyskit@.... again i am very sorry for your loss of spud, but he will
      always remain in your heart forever, and nobody can ever take away the fond
      memories you will have of him. sue L

    • Sandler, Zellene E.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
        I am so sorry of this news of Spud. I wish there were something I could say
        to take the pain away...I know how devastated you must feel. I know my
        Katchina is there welcoming Spud to the Bridge and showing him the best
        spots to run and play. My heart goes out to you.