Re: [feline-heart] Spud is an angel

  • diane
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
      Rachel and Mark,

      I am so sorry to hear about Spud. :(

      You were a great mom & dad to him..... Time will ease the pain and
      someday happy memories will outweigh the sad ones..

      All my best,

      Diane

    • Mike & Linda Irrgang
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
        dear rachel,

        my heart goes out to you and mark . i hope you can find some comfort in
        knowing that he is no longer suffering....i will lite a special candle
        tonite for spud and remind bigger, sillie, gray and the bear cat to give him
        a special welcome at the bridge.....he will be so happy there; free from
        pain and suffering and waiting to welcome you one day.....

        you and mark are in my thoughts and prayers. i am so sorry for your loss.

        linda and the boys

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
          Dear Rachel and Mark,
          I am so sorry for your loss of your Beloved Spud. I know the pain you
          are feeling as do many of us here on the group. Someone said recently of
          something they had read, "Memory comforts, tears heal, and love lives
          forever". Spud will forever be in your hearts.
          Love, Voula.