Re: Spud is an angel

  • gea@alumni.duke.edu
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2001
      Hi, Rachel and Mark,

      I'm so sad to hear about Spud. I didn't know him at all, but I already
      liked him because he had such a great name.. and an unforgettable
      face. :)

      I wish I could say something to make you feel better, but I know I
      can't. Just know that we understand and share your grief. Spud was
      very very lucky to have such caring humans in his life. I hope you can
      also feel some sense of contentment that you were able to care for him
      so well until the end. OUr prayers are with you,

      Gail & Malcolm
    • diane
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
        Rachel and Mark,

        I am so sorry to hear about Spud. :(

        You were a great mom & dad to him..... Time will ease the pain and
        someday happy memories will outweigh the sad ones..

        All my best,

        Diane

      • Mike & Linda Irrgang
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
          dear rachel,

          my heart goes out to you and mark . i hope you can find some comfort in
          knowing that he is no longer suffering....i will lite a special candle
          tonite for spud and remind bigger, sillie, gray and the bear cat to give him
          a special welcome at the bridge.....he will be so happy there; free from
          pain and suffering and waiting to welcome you one day.....

          you and mark are in my thoughts and prayers. i am so sorry for your loss.

          linda and the boys

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2001
            Dear Rachel and Mark,
            I am so sorry for your loss of your Beloved Spud. I know the pain you
            are feeling as do many of us here on the group. Someone said recently of
            something they had read, "Memory comforts, tears heal, and love lives
            forever". Spud will forever be in your hearts.
            Love, Voula.