Re: prissy is gone

  • Lynna
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2001
      Sue,
      I hope today is a bit better for you. It takes a long long time to
      have the house feel less empty - I know. Just take it one minute at a
      time right now and know that Prissy is in Heaven.

      Sabrina is slowing down. But comfy.

      If you would like me to mail you a Dealing with The Death of Your Pet
      brochure; that I wrote you can send me your snail mail address. You
      can also view it online at
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lynnajane/petdeath.htm

      You are not alone in your grief. Losing a beloved kitty like Prissy is
      hard. You take care,
      Lynna

      --- In feline-heart@y..., shyskit@a... wrote:
      > hi lynna,
      > thank you for your kind and encouraging words. prissy was my first
      born and i
      > have had her since 1988. she has been there for me when nobody else
      was. i
      > have 3 other cats also. i know one day me and prissy will meet again
      at the
      > bridge. i cannot wait to see her again, i miss her terribly already.
      thanks