Looks like we're ok w/the enalapril ??

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2007
      Just wanted to post an update. Any thoughts/opinions would be welcome.

      Spyder has been getting 2.5mg of the enalapril for 3weeks. She's also
      getting the 30mg CoQ10, 250 Taurine, and 250 L-Carnitine daily.
      Vet said her heart did not sound any worse, just faster. Maybe even
      the murmur is a bit better.

      He's not at all concerned about any of her bloodchem #'s, but some are
      quite high. I just thought I'd go ahead and post them here too.

      Test Result Range

      GOT (AST) 97** 0-89
      GPT (ALT) 295** 0-67
      BUN 39.2** 7.2-21.6