Re: [FH] Mixing Lasix With NutriCal

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
      Barbara,

      I don't know what Laxatone is but there are a lot of people in this group that crush and mix the lasix in with food. It should be just fine. I used to give mine in soft treats.

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

    • Bob Gilbert
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
        Laxatone is a hairball remedy but is also used as a lubricant for constipation.

        Bob.

        I don't know what Laxatone is but there are a lot of people in this group that crush and mix the lasix in with food. It should be just fine. I used to give mine in soft treats.

        Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Vickie
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2007
          I put a dap of Nutrical on my finger then dip it in the pills, makes it slide done his
          throat a lot easier. Sometimes I also use wet can food on my finger instead. These
          two methods are what I uses everyday.

          Vickie

          ISS/VAS cancer that kills cats!www.vas-awareness.org No shots in the SCRUFFwww.catshots.com
          In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02, Smudge 5/01/04