Re: [FH] Horton's Traveling Plans- Advice please!

  • Nicole Tuck
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hi Leah,

      Thanks for the advice. I will try to save some money so I can stay in a hotel more along the way. The nice thing about my car is I can set the alarm while I am in side. I know this is not the perfect solution....but it helps. I really appreciate your concern!!!

      Thanks again Leah,

      Nicole

      Leah Ferron <leahandhercats@...> wrote:
      Nicole,

      I agree with the others in not letting Horton out too much from the carrier, if at all, if you are not sure how he will react in the car. They are quick little guys when they dash for open doors.

      On a more personal note - I worry for you when you say that you are going to sleep in the car. I help teach self-defense to women and children and I would not recommend sleeping in the car! You are a big target for bad people should you decide to do this. And statistically, if you are taken in a car to a second location (other than where you are abducted), your chance for survival is minimal, especially if it is just you and Horton in the car. Please, please, please don't sleep in the car. I would rather you find a cheap hotel - if it is dirty you can sleep above the covers and in your clothes. A hotel room will at least have locks and people around you to hear screams. No first floor rooms either, if possible. I seem to write this next phrase alot, but I don't mean to scare you but inform you. I have taught way too many victims than I would ever care to see. Be proactive in your self-defense. Don't put yourself in any possible dangerous situation.

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.