Re: [FH] Kitten panting

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      Jennifer,

      I would be very concerned and it's good that you brought him in. I saw that
      Leah suggested asthma or allergies. My Pepper had asthma due to food
      allergies and compared to her, this doesn't sound like that at all.

      Did they at least take an x-ray? This just sounds so strange. I can't
      think of anything that it could be and hope that it's something simple that
      resolves itself.

      Please let us know what happens.

      Sue & Angel Pepper