response to solid gold tuna question from company

  • Betty Seni
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      The Blended Tuna is canned in Thailand by an American owned company. The raw ingredients (tuna) are checked at every batch before usage.

      Hello

      The "FAQ" section of your web-site states that all of your foods are made in the U.S with the exception of the canned blended tuna...which my cats greatly enjoy. Please provide info on where that particualr food is made, and whether there is appropriate quality control. As you know, we, the consumer, are currently wary of the "outsourcing" of pet food.

      Thank you