Re: [FH] Horton's Traveling Plans- Advice please!

  • mfortner@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      -------------- Original message from "Leslie Lawther" <LeslieLawther@...>:
      > *I am going to chime in here only enough to ask you to re-think letting him
      > free in the car. We just took a cat into rescue that was allowed to be free
      > in the car during a move.... and got spooked and got out of the owners car
      > in Atlanta (we're in Tampa, Florida).

      I agree 100%. My recommendation is to get a bigger crate (maybe a large dog crate) that will accomodate a small litter pan and keep him in there and give him room to stand up and move around.

      I've heard of too many stories like the one above to every feel comfortable letting a cat roam free in a car.

      --
      Marge, Sugar, Spice (HCM), Creamsicle, Callie. and Sammy
      Bridge Kitties Felix and Oscar