Mocha tale

  • Cannon,Kimberly
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
      Mocha fell in the fish tank last night. He jumps on the lid sometimes and I
      was feeding the fish and he jumped up, and there was no lid. So I had a very
      wet mocha and table and floor and traumatized fishes and a mess. All the
      fish are there still and the frog. Mocha is now afraid of the fish tank.
      Poor Mocha!! Daddy felt so bad he is going to go buy him a new cat tree
      tonight.
    • moonpye
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
        Hi Kimberly,

        Poor Mocha, fishes and the frog! I can imagine what a sight that was...
        Glad everyone is okay! :) Hope Mocha has fun with his new cat tree!

        Candace