solid gold tuna

  • Betty Seni
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      The "FAQ" section of the Solid Gold web-site states that all of their foods are made in the U.S with the exception of the canned blended tuna. My cats love that stuff, and I just sent them an e-mail to find out where the tuna is made and whether there is strict oversight of the ingredients, etc.. I hope to get an answer soon.

      Betty