arthritis, stiffness

  • Betty Seni
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      "Breeder's Choice" just came out with a moist 'treat' containing glucosamine and chondroitin...they use chicken cartilage as their source. I don't know if the product really works since I've only given it to Calvin for a couple of weeks....(he's an old, stiff boy) They're called "Active Care Healthy Joint Treats." (they do contain wheat flour and soy flour but I'm assuming breeder's choice is safe...they at least say as much on their site!)
      My old fatty of a cat Calvin is sooooo tempermental that I'm thrilled to at least find a product I don't have to 'force' him to take. Worth a try...though fish oil sounds like an interesting option.

      Betty