Discomfort.

  • jamander33
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi Helen, We once had a cat that had severe joint problems that began
      at a very young age. His back legs were affected primarily. Our vet
      suggested fish oil, it is a great anti-inflammatory supplement. We had
      great success with that, it seemed to be just what he needed to keep
      him comfortable and mobile. Hope that works. Let us know, Amanda and
      Griffin