Discomfort.

  • helen stone
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for any herbal or homeopathic preparations I could give Anna for discomfort. She has always had arthritis but has refused the seraquin for some time which was helping her a lot. She also seems generally uncomfortable with her throat and chest and probably her Stomach too, Many thanks,
      Take care
      Helen

    • jamander33
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi Helen, We once had a cat that had severe joint problems that began
        at a very young age. His back legs were affected primarily. Our vet
        suggested fish oil, it is a great anti-inflammatory supplement. We had
        great success with that, it seemed to be just what he needed to keep
        him comfortable and mobile. Hope that works. Let us know, Amanda and
        Griffin