Re: To Sue-Pepper's Journey's Has Just Begun Trampster

  • Janie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      I too thank the wonderful messages I have received. I still have my
      messages when I lost my other kitties. Reading them over helps. I have
      been on the group long time losing a few kitties to heart. This is the
      best group for support. It is very hard but I feel so relieved
      Trampster is in a safe place and running and playing with her friends.
      Even having 4 more here every cat is different and gives love. Thank
      you for your help and support to get through. I know what they say we
      see so many messages for each cat we are rooting for them all and when
      one is lost its our big family. Thank You again. Janie