Re: [FH] Hill's Recall on Dry Feline MD

  • mfortner@att.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
      ------------- Original message ----------------------
      From: diane <diane@...>

      > At 10:44 PM +0000 3/30/07, mfortner@... wrote:
      > >Check this site for further information.
      > >
      > >http://www.hillspet.com/menu_foods/Menu_Foods_03302007_en_US.htm
      >

      > Thanks! I had just checked out their site before purchasing some
      > Chicken Soup food for ours (hae ben feeding SD for years, dry only).
      >
      > The home page and link title lead you to believe it's only canned
      > food <grrrr> So I never opened it up.
      >
      > Did the Hills products that were recalled say wheat gluten on the label?

      Yes, but I never even checked this when the recall started because it was focused on the canned food. This the first mention of dry food in the recall.

      I am just sick - I feed the dry MD to my house feral, Callie...and all my other cats get tiny bits of dry MD as treats. :-((
      --
      Marge, Sugar, Spice (HCM), Creamsicle, Callie. and Sammy
      Bridge Kitties Felix and Oscar