A celebration of Pepper

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
      I sent a personal email to Sue but I wanted to include everyone in a celebration of Pepper!

      To a kitty that will keep on giving with Sue's knowledge!
      To a kitty that won against all odds!
      To a kitty that didn't know she was sick!
      To a kitty that was much loved!
      To a kitty that was much admired!
      And to a kitty that will probably lead our pack of Angels at the Bridge!

      Fly high, Angel Pepper! You will be missed.

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

    • nala nala
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
        > I sent a personal email to Sue
        (as did I)
        > > To a kitty that will keep on giving with
        Sue's
        > knowledge!
        > To a kitty that won against all odds!
        > To a kitty that didn't know she was sick!
        > To a kitty that was much loved!
        > To a kitty that was much admired!
        > And to a kitty that will probably lead our pack of
        > Angels at the Bridge!>
        > Fly high, Angel Pepper! You will be missed.

        Hear!! Hear!!

        Nala

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
          Leah, that is so beautiful! and so true!!

          Hugs,
          Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

          On 3/28/07, Leah Ferron <leahandhercats@...> wrote:

          > I sent a personal email to Sue but I wanted to include everyone in a
          > celebration of Pepper!
          >
          > To a kitty that will keep on giving with Sue's knowledge!
          > To a kitty that won against all odds!
          > To a kitty that didn't know she was sick!
          > To a kitty that was much loved!
          > To a kitty that was much admired!
          > And to a kitty that will probably lead our pack of Angels at the Bridge!
          >
          > Fly high, Angel Pepper! You will be missed.
          >
          > Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

        • moonpye
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
            Leah, that is so beautiful! and so true!!

            Hugs,
            Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar

            On 3/28/07, Leah Ferron <leahandhercats@...> wrote:

            > I sent a personal email to Sue but I wanted to include everyone in a
            > celebration of Pepper!
            >
            > To a kitty that will keep on giving with Sue's knowledge!
            > To a kitty that won against all odds!
            > To a kitty that didn't know she was sick!
            > To a kitty that was much loved!
            > To a kitty that was much admired!
            > And to a kitty that will probably lead our pack of Angels at the Bridge!
            >
            > Fly high, Angel Pepper! You will be missed.
            >
            > Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

          • Sara
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 28, 2007
              Leah I love this! So true, Pepper lives on with each kitty that has benefited from Sue's advice!

              I sent a personal email to Sue but I wanted to include everyone in a celebration of Pepper!

              To a kitty that will keep on giving with Sue's knowledge!
              To a kitty that won against all odds!
              To a kitty that didn't know she was sick!
              To a kitty that was much loved!
              To a kitty that was much admired!
              And to a kitty that will probably lead our pack of Angels at the Bridge!

              Fly high, Angel Pepper! You will be missed.

              Leah and her cats and Angel Alec

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Sue at MAGDRL
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2007
                I just have to say that you guys amaze me - and yet how could I be surprised
                with such an amazing group as this?

                It's been a very strange few days this week and I've been at a loss with the
                emptiness that was left when my dear little girl left on Tuesday. I know
                it's only her body that's gone and not her soul or her endless love.

                Meanwhile some of that emptiness is being filled by all the love, sympathy
                and support from this group and for that - Thank You!!!!!

                Sue & Angel Pepper