Chloe the kitty

  • kricci1234@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2000
      My Question is, my kitty Chloe has heart disease which is being
      managed by medication. While he was being tested they found that he
      had relatively high renal levels. Hi levels are:
      BUN-43.6
      CREA-3.41
      TBIL-0.57
      To mention a few the rest are okay. I guess not real high but need to
      make a move.
      He is on 12.5 mg of Lasex per day due to the fact that he had a lot
      of fluid in his lungs a month ago. Now he has none and the Lasex is
      being reduced. Also on Enacard. Anyway, my questions:
      What are some good diets for cats with these problems? He likes raw
      a lot.
      He hates all the Special diets.
      And How high is high levels?

      I would like to due homeopathy if possible just need answers. He
      seems is af he is brand new now considering he almost died in March.
      He had never been sick a day in his 16 years.
      Total drus he is on
      Enacard-2.5mg per day
      lasix-12.5mg per day
      Taurine daily
      Loves regular foods ei: Nutro in can, Innova, Felidae, but are to
      high in sodium! Thanks so much!!