RE: [feline-heart] Not a Good Easter Sunday - My HCM Kitty Threw a Blood Clot

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2000

      Excellent news! Give that boy, Pum an extra scritch for me. And, throw him
      an extra shrimp, too :-)

      > About Tigger....he sounds like my Max: the picture of health...never any
      > problems in any way.....a cutie who thrives on lording over the
      > Pum bec he's so healthy and overwhelms us all!

      Actually, we have just decided to buy a saddle for Tigger, since he's the
      size of a horse & has an appetite to match. I'll send pictures once we get
      him "saddled up" :-)

      --
      JR
      & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx