B12 Question

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2007
      Does anyone have there cats w/CHF on B12

      I'm wondering if it would help with the Cachexia (wasting). I know that B1
      may
      be able to help in slowing down or rev the Cachexia.

      I have a internet friend and they have found that B12 helps cats that are
      skin
      and bones w/IBD, and has helped w/some cancers.

      I anyone is interested, I can fwd you the last 2 emails he as sent me on
      B12,
      and the Lab, that is working on B12 helping cats w/IBD.

      Thanks
      Vickie
      In memory of angel Onyx 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!