Heart Kitties and Flu

  • Lyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2007
      Has anyone any experience of what to do when their heart kittens have
      the 'snots'? It's viral and got right around my cats and they have
      sneezes and runny eyes. They are all vaccinated.

      My worry is Milli and Trixi now have it and one has HCM and the other
      major congenital heart damage. Should I look out for anything in
      particular in them? I'm hoping they'll fight it off like my other cats.

      Is there any particular dangers for heart kitties with infections?
      Thanks

      Lyn:)
    • Leah Ferron
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        Lyn,

        I would call the cardiologist and ask about this. You never want to take chances with heart kitties.

        Leah and her cats and Angel Alec