A bit of good news for us.

  • dalemcp
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 4:55 PM
      This morning Ewok was limping and I thought breathing faster so being
      the weekend and offices closing at noon I took her to the vet to see if
      fluid needed drawn off. The last time she had 250 mL taken off so I
      was expecting (being the pessimist that I am) more being taken. But
      there was NONE to be taken off, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the info on
      spironolactone added to her regimen. It is working!!! She jabbered at
      me all the drive home...a very good sign.

      Sue (Pepper) email messages directly to you are bouncing back. Can you
      email me directly for I have questions about RCM for you. Thanks.

      Dale
    • Leah Ferron
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 12:33 PM
        Dale,

        Glad to hear that Ewok is doing well. I hope that means that the limping was no big deal.

        Leah and her cats and Angel Alec