Re: Heart sounds

  • Lynna
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2001
      Hi Voula,
      Interesting that you could hear heart beat in Pebbles' thigh area. I
      listen to Sabrina's heart and you know what I hear? Sounds like a
      gurgling brook. I know she is in heart failure, but I hear water
      instead of a heart beat. She gets checked by her holistic vet each
      week so I guess he hears it too. I'll have to ask why I hear water.
      She doesn't have any fluid on her lungs or in her chest cavity or
      abdomen he tells me. So it just must be the bad heart that I am
      hearing.

      You might feel better if you talk to your vet about Pebbles. I know it
      will be hard. Just put it on your list of things to do when you are
      able to do it, and until then put it out of your mind. I made a list
      when Philly died of things to ask the vet. Then when I called, I ended
      up talking to 3 different vets at different times about my questions.

      I waited till I was ready before I called them. I wasn't able to do it
      right away either.
      Love
      Lynna