Re: [FH] Have been away for a while - inquiry

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
      Janice,

      I also wanted to send my condolences. I don't know about Norwegian Forest
      cats other than seeing them at the annual cat show (where I go to buy neat
      toys for Pepper). Have you considered the Rag Doll? It's about the same
      look and temperament.

      BTW - Pepper is a Maine Coon. I absolutely love them and think often about
      whether I would want to deal with this again with another one. She came
      from a pet shop so I never knew her bloodlines. She's the only cat I've
      ever owned that wasn't a rescue.

      I completely understand what you're going through.

      Sue