Thank you for RCM experiences.

  • dalemcp
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Tomorrow is the vet recheck appt. You can bet there will be a lot of
      questions asked this time around and new meds added to her regimen.
      Thank you.

      Regarding my cat with DCM, I've added the spironolactone although it's
      not the one with the added HCTZ. We will try this first and see how it
      does. Thanks for the information on its usage and the "whys" of it.