Re: [FH] Loss of Trina

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Lynda I'm so sorry to hear about Trina. It definitly sounds like Trina knew it too, and was trying to spare you some pain because she loved you so much. I had a family cat also named Trina that passed away a few years ago, I just love that name.
      (my Trina was shot in the spine by a bb gun in the backyear by some evil children :(

      My deepest condolences to you, she was lucky to have such a great furmom!