Re: [feline-heart] More on Kassy: causes of tremors?

  • Miguel &Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2000
      If you have low bp you are get colder more than a person with a normal bp...so
      it would follow that the same would happen with your pusscat....people with low
      bps walk around with alot of clothes on when everyone else is dying in the
      heat....really low and they even put blankets on them in the dead of summer with
      no air-conditioning going. I know this from an aunt of mine who had that
      problem. Her temp was always normal, too.

      linda