RE: Pleural Effusion...Update

  • dalemcp
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      The vet gave me a script for the spironolactone and she had her first
      dose last night. I did pass along the reference link sent to me for
      the vet to read. Her lasix dose is 12.5 mg three times a day with the
      spiro added twice a day, plus the other meds.

      Thanks for your help. I'm hoping this will be the ticket to help stop
      the fluid buildup.

      Dale