Re: [FH] Vetri-Science Cardio-Strength, what do I do with it???

  • Sandra Richards
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27 7:14 AM
      Hi all, thanks for all the feedback, very very helpful. Those pills are
      definitely a #1.

      Anyway, in the end what I did was to cut the capsule in half, scoop out the
      contents, and then roll each half into a thinner size, and pill the cat with
      those. Only takes a few seconds actually, and given the gummy texture, holds
      its shape just fine without the capsule. So far so good.

      Thanks again,
      Sandra