Enalapril

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 21, 2007
      Here is some info I found out about the Enalapril (look near the bottom of the excerpts I pasted):

      HOW SUPPLIED Enalapril Maleate Tablets, USP are available containing 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg or 20 mg of enalapril maleate.
      The 2.5 mg tablets are white, round, biconvex tablets debossed with M over E15 on one side and scored on the other side. They are available as follows:
      NDC 0378-1051-01
      bottles of 100 tablets
      NDC 0378-1051-05
      bottles of 500 tablets
      The 5 mg tablets are white, round, biconvex tablets debossed with M over E16 on one side and scored on the other side. They are available as follows:
      NDC 0378-1052-01
      bottles of 100 tablets
      NDC 0378-1052-10
      bottles of 1000 tablets
      The 10 mg tablets are light blue, round, biconvex tablets debossed with M over E17 on one side and blank on the other side. They are available as follows:
      NDC 0378-1053-01
      bottles of 100 tablets
      NDC 0378-1053-10
      bottles of 1000 tablets
      The 20 mg tablets are medium blue, round, biconvex tablets debossed with M over E18 on one side and blank on the other side. They are available as follows:
      NDC 0378-1054-01
      bottles of 100 tablets
      NDC 0378-1054-05
      bottles of 500 tablets

      STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE 15° TO 30°C (59° TO 86°F).
      PROTECT FROM MOISTURE.

      Enalapril maleate is a white to off-white, crystalline powder. It is sparingly soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, and freely soluble in methanol.

      This all came from this website: http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/fdaDrugXsl.cfm?id=2725&type=display

      Leah and her cats and Angel Alec