Re: [FH] Help..furniture destruction and cat related injuries

  • Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007
      Oh, my, this brings back memories. Our cats used to get into the springs,
      and we would hear Boing Boing Boing as they walked around in there. When we
      got a new mattress and springs, the old innerspring had absolutely no
      stuffing left.

      We bought one of those wood Andersen bed frames, with under-bed drawers. We
      bought plywood, and completely covered the top of the frame (we had several
      pieces) and tacked it in place. Then put the innerspring on top of the
      plywood.

      I'm sorry you got hurt.

      Linda